GOLDEN MILK - SUPERFOOD BLEND - UP TO 60 SERVINGS
This product is currently sold out.
The GOLDEN MILK Les Savoureux superfood blend is certified organic. A clever blend of Turmeric* (curcumin), Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Ashwagandha*, Black Pepper* and Cardamom*.
180g format (from 30 to 60 servings)
Since this mixture is made of spices and not artificial ingredients, the dissolution of the powder is not complete. To get the maximum benefits and avoid having a deposit at the bottom of your cup, we suggest that you stir before taking your sips. Keep a small scoop in your cup or consume it in an airtight container that you can shake before ingesting. TO START: Start with 1 tbsp. to familiarize yourself with the taste and increase as needed. Adding a sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, honey, sweetener, etc.) is recommended, although not necessary.
What is golden milk / golden milk / golden milk?
It's a comforting, slightly tangy and zesty drink (mostly because of the ginger) that fits in with the latte trend. It is first prepared with hot milk (cow's milk, vegetable, nuts.)
Golden milk comes from the Ayurvedic philosophy, Indian "traditional medicine" which has been in use for over 3000 years. Some 80% of people living in India (mainly in rural areas) still depend today solely on Ayurveda to cure their ailments. And consuming turmeric is one of its mainstays, because of the beneficial properties of its main active compound, curcumin.
Indeed, it is granted all sorts of health benefits: anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic... Long before golden milk arrived on the menus of all the trendy cafés, many Westerners of Indian origin since their childhood.
Certain appeal of this TURMERIC LATTE mix because it can be incorporated into your favorite milk, hot and cold, in ice and in water. Black pepper exponentially increases the absorption of turmeric. The GOLDEN MILK Les Savoureux mix is packed with nutrients.
INCREDIBLY TASTY AND NUTRITIOUS: It has an uplifting aroma and a deliciously creamy flavor. You can also incorporate it into your smoothies, coffee, tea and other recipes.
- TURMERIC : Curcumin is the key active ingredient in turmeric known, among other things, for its anti-inflammatory benefits and very powerful antioxidant.*.
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha (aka Indian Ginseng) is one of the best known and most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs in Western herbal remedies. The list of health-promoting qualities attributed to Ashwagandha root ranges from protecting the immune system and anti-inflammatory benefits, to aiding concentration and fighting the effects of stress, improving sleep and the reduction of anxiety and depression. Overall, Ashwagandha is best known for its restorative and vitality-promoting benefits, supporting an energized and rejuvenating sense of well-being.*
- GINGER: Using ginger can be helpful in soothing stomach upset, preventing dizziness, nausea, and motion sickness, and relieving pain and cramps during menstruation. Various studies have also demonstrated anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties as well as a powerful antioxidant effect.*
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon has had many medicinal and culinary uses throughout history. It is believed to support the respiratory, nervous, circulatory, urinary and reproductive systems. It is also considered a digestive aid.*
- CARDAMOM: Cardamom is an herb often used as a spice in foods. It contains chemicals that may kill certain bacteria, reduce swelling, and help the immune system. Cardamom is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver accumulation in people who drink little or no alcohol (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD) and for other purposes, but it there is no solid scientific evidence to support its use.*
- BLACK PEPPER: Apart from its culinary uses, black pepper (piperine) is believed to have antifungal and antimicrobial properties, ground pepper is often used to prevent food spoilage. There is evidence that it can also work synergistically with other spices to enhance their medicinal potency, for example by increasing the bioavailability of curcumin from the spice turmeric by up to 2000%. Some suggest that the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells and that black pepper can be an excellent source of manganese, vitamin K, copper, iron, chromium and calcium.*
RESEALABLE AND AIRTIGHT BAGS - Our flat bottom bags are designed to keep our produce as fresh on the last day as the first. These bulk bags are resealable, sturdy and perfect for easy storage and easy access.
*Organic. Certified by OCVQ.
May contain mustard.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or taking medication.