COCOA & TURMERIC LATTE - SUPERFOOD BLEND - UP TO 60 SERVINGS
This product is currently sold out.
Les Savoureux has concocted a magical CACAO & TURMERIC LATTE blend made up of superfoods certified organic. Cocoa*, Turmeric* (curcumin), Amla* Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Nutmeg* and Black Pepper*.
It's a comforting, slightly tangy and zesty drink (mostly because of the ginger) that fits in with the latte trend . It is first prepared with hot milk (cow's milk, vegetable, nuts.)
180g format (from 30 to 60 servings)
Since this mixture is made of spices and not artificial ingredients, the dissolution of the powder is not complete. To get the maximum benefits and avoid having a deposit at the bottom of your cup, we suggest that you stir before taking your sips. Keep a small scoop in your cup or consume it in an airtight container that you can shake before ingesting. TO BEGIN : start with 1 C. tea to familiarize yourself with the taste and increase as needed. Adding a sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, honey, sweetener, etc.) is recommended, although not necessary.
WITHOUT SUGAR, WITHOUT SWEETENERS: To taste, you can add a "sweetener" of your choice: maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, date sugar, stevia or other sweetener.
- COCOA: Organic cocoa powder is packed with flavonoids. These nutrients have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and prevent blood clots. The flavonoids in cocoa powder may help increase insulin sensitivity, reducing your risk of diabetes*.
- TURMERIC : Curcumin is the key active ingredient in turmeric known, among other things, for its anti-inflammatory benefits and very powerful antioxidant.*.
- AMLA: Amla fruit is very rich in vitamin C (30% more than oranges), and contains many minerals, tannins, polyphenols, flavonoids, as well as phytochemicals, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene and a B vitamin complex. According to a 2010 study researching the total antioxidant content of more than 3,100 foods worldwide, Amla berry was found to be by far the leader with 262 mmol/100g, or 200 times the antioxidant content of blueberries! Antioxidants are linked to the elimination of free radicals linked to aging.*
- GINGER: The use of ginger can be helpful in soothing stomach upset, preventing dizziness, nausea, and motion sickness, and relieving pain and cramps during menstruation. Various studies have also demonstrated anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties as well as a powerful antioxidant effect.*
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon has had many medicinal and culinary uses throughout history. It is believed to support the respiratory, nervous, circulatory, urinary and reproductive systems. It is also considered a digestive aid.*
- NUTMEG: Nutmeg has health benefits including its ability to relieve pain, soothe indigestion, enhance cognitive function, detoxify the body, improve skin health, relieve oral and dental conditions, reduce insomnia, increase immune system function and improve blood circulation.*
- BLACK PEPPER: Apart from its culinary uses, black pepper (piperine) is believed to have antifungal and antimicrobial properties, ground pepper is often used to prevent food spoilage. There is evidence that it can also work synergistically with other spices to enhance their medicinal potency, for example by increasing the bioavailability of curcumin from the spice turmeric by up to 2000%. Some suggest that the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells and that black pepper can be an excellent source of manganese, vitamin K, copper, iron, chromium and calcium.*
INCREDIBLY TASTY AND NUTRITIOUS: LES SAVOUREUX CACAO & TURMERIC LATTÉ blend has an uplifting aroma and deliciously creamy flavor.
RESEALABLE AND AIRTIGHT BAGS - Our block bottom bags are designed to keep our produce as fresh on the last day as the first. These bulk bags are resealable, sturdy and perfect for easy storage and easy access.
*Organic. Certified by OCVQ.
May contain mustard.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or taking medication.