Apples, in September, it's raining in Quebec!
You picked up 14 lbs last Saturday and you want to make the best compote in town?
-Peel 4 cups of apples
- Add a little water (about 1/2 cup) so that it does not stick
- Add 1 tsp Les Savoureux dessert seasoning!
- Let simmer gently until the apples are soft
- Switch to food processor, electric mixer or stand mixer.
* If ever you are one of those who buy a commercial version, do not hesitate to simply "Pimp" it by adding our spices!
* I inherited this tool from my maternal grandmother. It is fabulous! You just remove the cores, but you don't have to peel. In addition, it gives a beautiful pink color to the compote!