I was hesitant to make my own crackers. It had always seemed very complicated to me.
Finally, I panicked for nothing hahaha
Here are crackers high in flavor and simplicity! In addition, no need to take out a thousand and one herbs, they are all found in vegetable seasonings!
1/2 cup ground flax seeds
1/2 cup flax seeds
1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
1/4 cup chia chains
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 cup of water
2 tbsp vegetable seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ C
- Mix all the seeds in a bowl
- Add water, mix right away
- Spread them in a baking sheet with a spatula. (about 1/2 cm thick)
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut them to the size that suits you
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes
- Hide them in the back of the fridge to avoid eating them all before mealtime hahaha
Accompany them with this tuna salad , you will enjoy!