Even working mostly from home, I still like to make lunches in the evening with my boyfriend.
Like that, at lunchtime, it gives me the impression that someone thought of me 😂
This recipe is the first version of a trio of fresh shrimp salads, to stimulate the arrival of summer 🤞
-1/4 cup of mayo
-1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp BBQ seasoning
- 1 C. lemon juice
-Mix with a hand or foot mixer.
-Add water in trickles for a more liquid consistency, according to your tastes.
- A large handful of spinach,
- Pieces of mango cut into what pretends to be dice
- A handful of cooked shrimp and as Jean-Michel would say: "decapped"
- Thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Other vegetables that inspire you (tomatoes, cucumbers etc...)
Here is another version of a good shrimp salad filled with freshness: