An evening with friends in perspective?
Although the preparation only takes 10 minutes, you can coat them in advance, and cook them at the right time, as if you had ready-to-eat, for half the price and twice the flavor!
For 1 ½ lbs of plain chicken wings*
- Place the wings in a large bowl
- Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice: stir the bowl so that all the wings are well coated with lemon juice.
- Add 2 tbsp. vegetable seasoning , toss bowl to coat all wings.
- Add another 1 tbsp. vegetable seasoning and mix again.
- Place on a baking sheet over parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes at 425˚F
Pour yourself a glass of wine and have a good time with family or friends! 🍷
*Wings are sometimes sold trimmed or untrimmed. If they are still whole, you have to cut off the small end of the wing (discard it) and then separate the drumstick from the fin.