Breaded with almond flour, these wings are as easy to make as they are delicious to eat!
For 1 ½ lbs of plain chicken wings*
- Place the wings in a large bowl
- Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice: stir the bowl so that all the wings are well coated with lemon juice.
- Add 3 tbsp. organic grill seasoning, toss bowl to coat all wings.
- Add another 1 tbsp. tablespoon almond flour and mix again.
- Place on a baking sheet over parchment paper and bake for 40-45 minutes at 425˚F
Take advantage of the cooking time to open a good beer and relax! 🍺
*Wings are sometimes sold trimmed or untrimmed. If they are still whole, you have to cut off the small end of the wing (discard it) and then separate the drumstick from the fin.