That's it! We say it loud and clear, taking the time to make beautiful skewers is beautiful, but it's long and flat.
So we only kept the pleasant side, the flavors and textures, and rejected the skewering step!
2 chicken breasts cut in 4 lengthwise
1 red bell pepper, cut into 4 large pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 4 large pieces
2 white or red onions cut into 3 thick slices (to see the rings when cut)
- Mix 2 heaping tablespoons of organic vegetable seasoning in ½ cup of olive oil.
- Add the seasoned oil to the vegetables and chicken in a resealable bag or dish and mix well
- Go about your business all day (or leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes)
- On the BBQ, cook the chicken strips for at least 2 to 3 minutes per side. The cooking time of vegetables depends on their nature. We like to cook them gently and for a long time, which develops their good sweet taste.
- You can also cook everything in the oven for about 25 min at 400 or in the pan as a stir-fry. (I suggest you cut smaller pieces)