Before, I admit, I bought canned ribs. Then I informed myself a little, and it can really not be complicated to make some at home!
Since it's our mission to make your life easier so that you can eat just the right things, here are two cooking methods that will allow you to succeed every time.
on the grill
You have to take the time to boil them, it's the longest. You can do it the day before, just like you can prepare your BBQ sauce the day before.
- Place the ribs in a cauldron, cover them with water and simmer for 2 hours. (They must remain covered with water). You can cut them into small sections for easier handling.
- Brush with BBQ sauce ( here is our sugar-free version )
- Cook over low heat on the grill, domed side up. Brush a second and third time when the sauce caramelizes. If possible, avoid turning them too much, the meat could come off since it is super tender.
- Here you are, competing with the biggest restaurants!
- Cut the ribs into small sections (depending on the size of your slow cooker)
- Brush with BBQ sauce ( here's our sugar-free version ) and place them in your slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 12 hours, depending on the intensity of your slow cooker. (With us it's 8 hours) (ps, it can't really overcook 😉 )
- Although super tasty, they will be less crispy than you may be used to, but just as delicious. (Don't make the jump.)
- You can add BBQ sauce and cook them for a few minutes on the grill or broil in the oven, to find the crispy effect! 😍
Good. It may be a bit weird, but we love to prepare this the day before and have lunch with ribs!