Although there are a thousand ways to cook steak seasonings, sprinkling them on your steak is the basic idea.
It always tastes good. We still inquired about how to have the best steak in town.
- Requires a tender cut (tenderloin, sirloin, T-Bone etc.)
- Let the steak come to room temperature (to retain moisture)
- Add the spices at the last minute (here too, to keep the humidity)
- Do not oil the steak or the grill to avoid burning the meat and changing the flavors.
- Turn down the heat
- For a steak that stays juicy, cook for 2 to 3 minutes on one side, then immediately turn and cook for 2 minutes. This cooking keeps the juice inside. Flip 30 seconds to reheat the first side.
- (For a steak about 1 inch thick, lengthen the cooking time to 4-5 minutes per side)
- Do not cut the steak to check if it is cooked! Let it rest for half the time it took to cook it
And There you go! Les Savoureux steak seasonings , your BBQ chef skills and a good piece of beef, voila!