Do you have leftover salmon from the night before? It was so good that you want to take it back and make it a full meal again?
In a pan
- Cook your favorite noodles . (The quantity depends on how much salmon you have left)
- Gently sauté 1 small chopped onion with 2 minced garlic cloves until translucent
- Gently sauté your favorite vegetables like sweet peppers, broccoli, carrots etc. (Not pictured.. Guilty! We didn't eat our vegetables that night.. )
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth then 1/2 cup of cream .
(ps, it's still good if you don't have cream on hand)
- Add your salmon cut into large cubes . You can add the fish seasonings again (1 tbsp ), but if you had previously cooked your fish according to this recipe , it will already be well seasoned.
While being a super simple and helpful recipe, the flavors are wonderful!