You can choose the classic version (with store-bought taco), or go fresh with a big lettuce leaf!
For 8 tacos
- 1 avocado cut into small cubes, moistened with lemon juice
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/4 finely chopped red pepper
- The zest of a lime and 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season 8 defrosted ground fillets with fish seasoning
(1/2 tsp seasoning for both sides of tenderloin)
- Cook your fish in coconut oil, in a non-stick pan.
- It will unravel with a fork. Crumble it into large chunks.
Place the fish in the bottom of a store-bought taco or on a lettuce leaf. Add the homemade salsa and enjoy!
PS: here's what it looks like if you choose the commercial taco version 😉